Friday, November 12, 2010

DIET is a DIE with a 'T"

Another new post for today..Wow! I am really in a mood to blog. And my post will be regarding FITNESS, you see I am having weight problem since long..long..time ago. I did lost a few kg's few years back, after my 3rd C-Section which took placed 17th months ago, I've gained more kilo's. Huh ! Very sad with my new HUMPTY DUMPTY appearance now. So, I am taking my wise action to join my favourite fitness centre in town ...........and the result is I FEEL GOOD.

NO..NO..NO...I have not yet lose any weight, but I do feel good when I can get back to my routine like I did few years ago. Why Candi Soo Fitness?
Let me tell you something that you dont know..This gym is COOL, friendly and funny instructors. They offer variety of classes which you can choose that suits you best. 

I've been with a large and glamourous fitness centre before but nothing can compare with CS.

If u want to get fit...NOT FAT, come and join at URBAN 1, TAMAN MELAWATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment