Thursday, November 18, 2010

Salam Aidiladha 2010

Salam and hi to all. I hope the Hari Raya mood. This year me and family celebrated  Festival of Sacrifice in Paramount Garden, PJ. A simple celebration, indeed, being around your loved ones is trully a blessing.
I have no experienced watching the whole ‘qurban’ process and there was no deep feeling involved. Only last year I have the chances, back to my hubby's hometown at Guar Chempedak, Kedah.  However, this time, the feeling is different. I did not dare go near the spot where the cows were slaughtered. It wasn’t sadness nor pity but I was rather touched witnessing the whole act, even from far. It’s a feeling that I really couldn’t describe. Perhaps, it’s about time for me to be grateful for what I’ve received. More gratitude, less complaints. After all, life is too short to be wasted on unnecessary whining and grumbling.
Salam AidilAdha to all

No comments:

Post a Comment